WesternU Alumni Association Student Activity Fund Request Form
The WesternU Alumni Association’s Student Activity Fund provides financial support to clubs and classes for their activities that meet at least one of the following criteria:
Build a sense of community among students
Enhance the student experience outside the classroom
Facilitate student-alumni interaction
Details & Tips:
1) Request forms should be submitted at least one month prior to the activity date.
2) The maximum amount that can be requested is up to $300.00.
3) Funding will likely be limited to no more than a few hundred dollars per activity.
4) Requests for travel funds are unlikely to be granted, as travel typically costs a lot and benefits only a few.
5) Activities that reach a large, diverse group of students will be looked upon most favorably.
6) If funding is granted, it will be paid as a reimbursement for actual expenses, so save your receipts.
Please complete and submit this form to request funding for your student activity. For questions regarding the completion of this form or for any additional information, please contact the Alumni Office at
or (909) 469-ALUM.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Expected Number of Attendees/Participants:
Total Activity Cost:
Attach your Budget:
Max. file size: 125 MB.
Your budget should include the following:
1) All of your anticipated expenses (food, prizes, etc.) and their respective costs
2) All of your secured and prospective sources and amounts of funding (College, SGA, etc.)
How and to whom will you advertise this activity?
How will you promote awareness of the Alumni Association before and/or during your activity? Please select all boxes that apply:
We would like to borrow a 4’ X 2’ Alumni Association banner to display at our event.
We will include the Alumni Association logo or “sponsored by the WesternU Alumni Association” before the event on flyers, emails, social media, etc.
We will include the Alumni Association logo or “sponsored by the WesternU Alumni Association” during the event on programs, signage, PowerPoint, etc.
We will make a verbal announcement at our event acknowledging the Alumni Association’s support.
If you selected "other", please state how you plan to promote awareness of the Alumni Association before/ and or during the activity.